Our past is proof we survived…
Equipped with a new identity and a new family, Ally shut the door on her past and refused to look back. But when her new life falls apart, she discovers the key to protecting her future lies in the hands of the very man who forced her into hiding.
Eddie stayed away for her sake and his own. But when elements beyond his control come into play, he has no choice but to step in before she winds up dead.
In the final installment of The Second Wife Series, Eddie and Ally find themselves sucked into an international game of cat and mouse where the line between love and hate becomes blurred, loyalties will be challenged, and a past that refuses to stay buried threatens to destroy them all.
Accolades for The Deadly Match
2020 KBR Awards Semi-Finalist in Horror / Suspense & Book Cover
- From start to finish I didn’t want to put the book down. It describes the pure evil of people, and the very best of people. We were led into a world no one wants to experience or believe exists yet are enthralled by every word. You will experience every emotion as you turn the pages willing the heroine to find the strength she needs and the peace she deserves.
Kishan’s writing flows and her descriptions so real it’s as if you’re watching a movie rather than reading words on a page.
A thoroughly good read. After the first two of the trilogy the expectations were high and she delivered! – Goodreads Reviewer Mrs. Patricia
- You’re going to laugh, cry, and be stuck on the edge of your seat, turning pages quickly, yet wanting to slow down to take in all the action. Ally has had such an amazing journey and there was no better way for this story to end. Seeing how she has grown and overcome all the obstacles has been quite the roller coaster. You will want to binge read the whole series to get the full effect. – Reads2Love
- Eddie and Ally’s story is packed with drama, outstanding characters, bits of humor, a sprinkle of sizzle, action and SUSPENSE. I loved this book from start to finish and just a warning, once you start it you won’t want to put it down. Tissues may be needed. – Goodreads Reviewer Deb D.
- From book one to book three it has been a incredible ride and a wave of emotions. You will have experienced pain, sorrow, death, re-birth, worry, funny, and happiness but, always with something or someone looming in the background ready to strike Ally’s world down.
The entire series has been executed perfectly. The characters are incredibly structured along with the storyline being impeccably written. – Author Jennifer Daniels
- This is a really epic series a true saga of love and loss. It is beautifully written and very poignant. A struggle to read at times because it has some very harrowing scenes. This is the story of a woman’s life and it is a tragic and difficult one. A superb drama I really cant fault it, this is a wonderful read. – Goodreads Reviewer Myrna R