Being strong doesn’t mean you have to be alone…
Diagnosed as legally blind, Lauren’s world is a beautiful blur of color. She hasn’t allowed her limitations to stop her from building a successful career or gaining her independence. When she meets her new neighbor, the man’s warm Texas accent and clean male scent weaken her knees. But her attraction to the former Marine is an entanglement her heart can’t afford.
Gabe avoids complications at all costs. He has his motives for indulging in short-term flings, but the feisty, green-eyed Lauren makes him want to forget every single one. When a woman from his past disappears, the reasons he should have steered clear of Lauren become painfully apparent.
Pasts and futures collide, secrets unravel, hearts break, and innocent lives hang in the balance.
Warning: Contains a blind therapist who doesn’t consider herself impaired; a meddling, erotic-novel-writing best friend; a hot ex-Marine with a shady past; and a loyal guide dog that howls “I love you” and is probably the sanest one of the bunch.
2nd edition. Blind Love was originally published in 2015. This 2nd edition contains new scenes and updates. Enjoy!
- I just finished Blind Love by Kishan Paul. The heroine in the story(Lauren) has RP, the same eye disease as me, so I was shocked that the character even had that and also by how well Kishan captured what it’s like. Granted, my vision hasn’t progressed as far as Lauren’s, but what I loved most about this (besides Gabe and Jack Sparrow) is the fact that it features someone who is mostly blind but the book isn’t really about that. It’s about a woman living her life, falling in love and it’s full of unexpected twists and turns. It’s like a contemporary romance with just the right dash of suspense. – Jennifer Lynn Armentrout, #1 New York Times bestselling author
- If you are looking for a great binge read, look no further. Seriously. I’m kinda glad a pinched nerve kept me from doing something more productive because I don’t think I could have put this one down for even a second. – A Bookaholic’s Fix: Feeding the Addiction
- This was seriously one of the most complex and interesting romance novels I’ve ever read, and I heartily recommend it to everyone. – USA Today Bestselling Author Caroline Lee
- Ms. Paul has done a beautiful job creating layered characters and a love story with just enough suspense to keep you turning the pages. The romance and relationships are key, though. The disability is explored with empathy and tact. I never felt sorry for Lauren but admired and cheered for her every step of the way. This story made me laugh and cry. – USA Today Bestselling Author Aubrey Wynne
- 5 stars = I freaking LOVED this book!!! An unexpected treat! – Amazon Reviewer Angela G.